Individuals wishing to check out materials from the library must have a valid library card. A free card is issued to any Wisconsin resident who presents picture/photo identification and proof of current address.
If you wish to get a temporary card online, CLICK HERE.
If the library is open, you can also always request a paper form to fill out your contact information.
What can I get with my library card?
- books, music CDs, DVDs, audiobooks, and other materials
- access to materials from other libraries in the county, state or nation
- access to e-books and audio books that can be downloaded directly to your computer or device
- internet access and Wi-Fi
- access to eMagazines and newspapers, online courses, genealogy searches, and consumer, financial, health, and business resources
- ALL FOR FREE!
The following documentation is acceptable:
- Picture I.D. with CURRENT address information, such as, a driver’s license or state I.D. card.
- If you have just moved here, you may present your picture I.D. from the previous state, along with a current phone, utility, or other bill addressed to you.
- Those under the age of 18 must have their application signed by a parent or legal guardian, along with current address documentation.
Cardholders are responsible for:
- Providing library card when checking out materials
- All costs and fees for lost or damaged materials and equipment
- All fines for materials returned after due date
- Replacing lost library card, $1.00
- Following the Library Policy