Things To Do While We Are Closed
- Ancestry.com has given us permission to provide remote access to the Library Edition. Click here to begin researching your family history!
- Ms. Minetta has negotiated free access to Tumblebooks. Click here to learn more about Tumblebooks for kids. Click here to learn more about Tumblebooks for Teens.
- Though our building is closed, the library has a StoryWalk® along the sidewalk in front of the library. The pages of a selected book are posted on wooden signs starting at the corner of Merchants and Milwaukee. (The StoryWalk® Project was created by Ann Ferguson of Montpelier, VT and is developed in collaboration with the Kellogg-Hubbard Library. StoryWalk® is a registered service mark owned by Ms. Ferguson.)
- The library will offer Family Storytime Online on Mondays at 10 a.m. live on the library’s Facebook page. A recording of the storytime will stay on the library’s page for a week if allowed by the publisher.
- The library will offer online book recommendations on Tuesdays at 12 Noon on the Library’s Facebook page. A recording of this program will be available on the library’s page following the event.
- Hoopla is a new online source for books, audio books, comics, TV and movies.