Download Audio Books, eBooks, Music and Videos
The Dwight Foster Public Library has access to thousands of titles that you can download to your computer, mobile device or ebook reader. This subscription is through a company called Overdrive. Click here to go directly to Overdrive.
- All items in the Overdrive collection are checked out with your library card, just like a regular book, audio book or film.
- You can check the items out for 7, 14 or 21 days.
- You can have 10 Overdrive items checked out on your card at any one time. You can have a maximum of 10 holds on Overdrive items at any one time.
- You will need to know you are a member of the Mid-Wisconsin Library system and have your library card number and PIN (password) to login.
- You may need to download the Overdrive Media Console software to your computer in order to use this service.
Overdrive Information, Tutorials and Help:
If you need technical assistance, please contact us at (920) 563-7790 or send an email to email@example.com.