Meeting Room Availability
The Dwight Foster Public Library now has a variety of meeting rooms available. Due to the fact that two of the meeting rooms are available after library hours, we now have two meeting room policies. First floor meeting rooms are available after hours. Second floor meeting rooms are available only during library business hours. All meeting rooms have wireless internet access.
Meeting Rooms Available After Hours
FCCU Community Room - seats 85, has kitchen facilities, AV projector and screen, approximately 1064 square feet
Friends Rogers Room - seats 8
Meeting Rooms Available ONLY During Business Hours
Wisconsin Meeting Room - seats 12
Rotary Meeting Room - seats 12
Gates Study Room - seats 2
Boyer Study Room - seats 2
Niedecker Room - seats 6
How To Reserve Our Meeting Rooms
Contact the library at (920)563-7790 to find out about meeting room availability and schedule your meeting. You can download a copy of our Application for Use of a Library Meeting Room here. [PDF 9 Kb]
The complete policies are available in the menu to the right, but general guidelines are:
- The meeting rooms may be used for public gatherings of a civic, cultural or educational character.
- Library sponsored activities are given highest priority in the consideration of the use of these facilities.
- All meetings must be open to the public in accordance with the state of Wisconsin law when the law is relevant. No admission fee may be charged except for meetings sponsored by the library or a pre-approved educational group or institution for short term classes, training, institutes, discussion groups, and forums.
- The meeting rooms are available free of charge.
- The person responsible for the meeting must sign in at the first floor or second floor desk before the meeting begins, obtain a meeting room checklist, and return this checklist to the desk staff when the meeting is over.