Regular Monthly Library Board Meeting
Monday, June 9,2014 at 3:30 P.M.
Present: Jeff Zaspel, Leslie LaMuro, Libby Jones, Pat Belt, Rita Gray, Kathy Topel, Matt Trebatoski and Kelly TerKeurst.
Absent: Bonnie Hamm, Jill Ottow, Tom Fick
- CALL TO ORDER: Meeting Called to order by Vice-President Pat Belt at 3:34.
- ELECTION OF OFFICERS AND COMMITTEE APPOINTMENTS: Motion to accept slate of officers as presented. Rita Gray-Pres., Pat Belt Vice-Pres., Bonnie Hamm- Sec. (Kathy/Jeff) Motion to accept amended Min. from May. #4 to read Main St. instead of Bank St. #9 IT instead of ITT. (Kathy/Jeff)
POLICY COMMITTEE: Pat, Libby, Kathy
BUILDING AND GROUNDS COMMITTEE: Libby, Bonnie, Leslie.
PLANNING COMMITTEE: Pat, Bonnie, Jill, Rita.
FINANCE COMMITTEE: Rita, Jeff, Tom.
- APPROVAL/CORRECTION OF MINUTES: (Jeff/Kathy)
- PUBLIC INPUT/COMMUNICATIONS; None
- DIRECTOR’S REPORT; FINANCIALS AND SERVICES; Summer Reading programs (youth and adult) runs June 9 thru July 26. Pat questioned attendance number for April. Kelly said it was correct. The April Budget report, the April Monthly report, and the May Transit report were included in the packet.
April fines to the City $1,727.86
YTD fines to the City $5,926.58
April Revenue to the City $1,601.58
YTD Revenue to the City $4,093.63
YTD total Deposits to the City $10,020.01
- APPROVAL OF BILLS; (Pat/Leslie)
- TRUST FUND REVIEW; Jim will stay in touch to help us out. Bank coming in July to review and explain trust.
- TRUSTEE TRAINING; Kelly will meet with Rita, Leslie, and Tom on Fri. June 13.
- CHANGE BOARD MEETING TIME; Approved to change from 3:30 to 4:00.(Pat/Libby)
- LIBRARY OPERATING POLICY ON FOOD IN THE LIBRARY: Action taken last month.
- LIBRARY OPERATING POLICY ON TRUST FUND: Policy Comm. will meet and make a report in Aug.
- CARLSON DETTMANN UPDATE: Work is progressing.
- LIBRARY GARAGE: No need for action
- REQUEST TO JEFFERSON COUNTY LIBRARY BOARD FOR RESOURCE LIBRARY SERVICES FOR 2015: Kelly will do. (Jeff/Leslie)
- MID-WISCONSIN FEDERATED LIBRARY SYSTEM REPORT: Split from LakeShores has begun. Completion is scheduled for Nov. 20, 2014. Now is Trio not Share.
- FRIENDS OF LIBRARY REPORT: Pat reported vandalism to the bench for Connie.
- FRIENDS OF NIEDECKER REORT: Group is pre-approved for National Historical Registry. Submitted On June 28, 2014.
- MARY KAY GRUNOW RETIREMENT: June 30, Mon. Open House from 12 to 8. Cake will be served. People stop in to meet her.
- SET NEXT MEETING DATE: July 14, 2014. No Mtg. in Aug.
- ADJOURNMENT: 4:45 Jeff/Leslie
Respectfully Submitted, Pat Belt
|Board Minutes: Monday, June 9, 2014 || |